Michael Conoscenti is a fourth year graduate student in the Fanoselow lab. He is interested in the peripheral impacts of stress that lead to psychiatric disease, how peripheral physiology impacts the brain, and in identifying the underlying mechanisms of post-stress glucose prophylaxis.
- Distinguished Professor Michael S. Fanselow will receive the American Psychological Association’s 2023 Distinguished Scientific Contribution Award.January 5, 2023 - 12:37 pm
This is the highest honor conferred by the APA for scientific contributions over the researcher’s career.
In the News
- Our own Dr. Ann Hoffman contributes time to the Veterans Yoga ProjectOctober 26, 2020 - 8:56 pm
See article here
- The Science Show with Robyn Williams interviews Dr. Fanselow on how opioids are great for pain, but can bring on detrimental effects of anxietyMarch 31, 2020 - 1:30 pm
- Michael Fanselow32nd Winter Conference on Neural PlasticityFebruary 11, 2020 - 2:40 pm
- Check out our lab’s latest preprint on “A peptidergic amygdala microcircuit modulates sexually dimorphic contextual fear”February 6, 2020 - 3:23 pm
- Dr. Fanselow Keynote Session Speaker at the Gordon Research Conference on Predator-Prey InteractionsJanuary 22, 2020 - 11:11 pm