Michael Conoscenti is a fourth year graduate student in the Fanoselow lab. He is interested in the peripheral impacts of stress that lead to psychiatric disease, how peripheral physiology impacts the brain, and in identifying the underlying mechanisms of post-stress glucose prophylaxis.
- Introducing Lydia Fanselow!October 8, 2021 - 5:24 am
First girl born into the Fanselow fam since 1960! My 2nd Grandchild and first Granddaughter!!
In the News
- Our own Dr. Ann Hoffman contributes time to the Veterans Yoga ProjectOctober 26, 2020 - 8:56 pm
See article here
- Michael Fanselow32nd Winter Conference on Neural PlasticityFebruary 11, 2020 - 2:40 pm
- Check out our lab’s latest preprint on “A peptidergic amygdala microcircuit modulates sexually dimorphic contextual fear”February 6, 2020 - 3:23 pm
- Dr. Fanselow Keynote Session Speaker at the Gordon Research Conference on Predator-Prey InteractionsJanuary 22, 2020 - 11:11 pm