Nancy J. Smith is a second year graduate student in the Fanselow Lab. She is interested in research integrative in nature and broadly based in the biological, psychological, and behavioral mediators of anxiety disorders, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) to assist in the preventative care and treatment efficacy of anxiety disorders.
- Introducing Lydia Fanselow!October 8, 2021 - 5:24 am
First girl born into the Fanselow fam since 1960! My 2nd Grandchild and first Granddaughter!!
In the News
- Our own Dr. Ann Hoffman contributes time to the Veterans Yoga ProjectOctober 26, 2020 - 8:56 pm
See article here
- Michael Fanselow32nd Winter Conference on Neural PlasticityFebruary 11, 2020 - 2:40 pm
- Check out our lab’s latest preprint on “A peptidergic amygdala microcircuit modulates sexually dimorphic contextual fear”February 6, 2020 - 3:23 pm
- Dr. Fanselow Keynote Session Speaker at the Gordon Research Conference on Predator-Prey InteractionsJanuary 22, 2020 - 11:11 pm