Destiny is the Manager for Dr. Fanselow’s Lab where she attends to lab logistics. She is a graduate of the University of California, Riverside, with a B.S. in Psychology. While attending UCR she worked in Dr. Carolyn Murray’s Social and Personality Lab, where she examined cross-cultural situational experience and personality. Her research interests include behavioral neuroscience and understanding how psychological, behavioral, and cultural factors contribute to physical health and illness. In her free time, she enjoys hiking, music, and reading.
- Introducing Lydia Fanselow!October 8, 2021 - 5:24 am
First girl born into the Fanselow fam since 1960! My 2nd Grandchild and first Granddaughter!!
In the News
- Our own Dr. Ann Hoffman contributes time to the Veterans Yoga ProjectOctober 26, 2020 - 8:56 pm
See article here
- Michael Fanselow32nd Winter Conference on Neural PlasticityFebruary 11, 2020 - 2:40 pm
- Check out our lab’s latest preprint on “A peptidergic amygdala microcircuit modulates sexually dimorphic contextual fear”February 6, 2020 - 3:23 pm
- Dr. Fanselow Keynote Session Speaker at the Gordon Research Conference on Predator-Prey InteractionsJanuary 22, 2020 - 11:11 pm