Dr. Annie Hoffman is an Assistant Researcher conducting experiments in both the Fanoselow lab and Brain Injury Research Center at UCLA. She is interested in the mechanisms of environmental challenges such as concussive traumatic brain injury (TBI) and traumatic stress on fear learning and aspects of psychological health. She is interested both acute and chronic changes in sensory and emotional network systems that are impacted in TBI, PTSD, and anxiety in both sexes and across the lifespan.
- Introducing Lydia Fanselow!October 8, 2021 - 5:24 am
First girl born into the Fanselow fam since 1960! My 2nd Grandchild and first Granddaughter!!
In the News
- Our own Dr. Ann Hoffman contributes time to the Veterans Yoga ProjectOctober 26, 2020 - 8:56 pm
See article here
- Michael Fanselow32nd Winter Conference on Neural PlasticityFebruary 11, 2020 - 2:40 pm
- Check out our lab’s latest preprint on “A peptidergic amygdala microcircuit modulates sexually dimorphic contextual fear”February 6, 2020 - 3:23 pm
- Dr. Fanselow Keynote Session Speaker at the Gordon Research Conference on Predator-Prey InteractionsJanuary 22, 2020 - 11:11 pm