Sara is a second year graduate student in the Fanselow Lab. She is interested in the role of context similarity in fear extinction, the effects of PTSD on safety signal recognition and the neural mechanisms behind the representations of stimuli used in fear conditioning.
- Introducing Lydia Fanselow!October 8, 2021 - 5:24 am
First girl born into the Fanselow fam since 1960! My 2nd Grandchild and first Granddaughter!!
In the News
- Our own Dr. Ann Hoffman contributes time to the Veterans Yoga ProjectOctober 26, 2020 - 8:56 pm
See article here
- Michael Fanselow32nd Winter Conference on Neural PlasticityFebruary 11, 2020 - 2:40 pm
- Check out our lab’s latest preprint on “A peptidergic amygdala microcircuit modulates sexually dimorphic contextual fear”February 6, 2020 - 3:23 pm
- Dr. Fanselow Keynote Session Speaker at the Gordon Research Conference on Predator-Prey InteractionsJanuary 22, 2020 - 11:11 pm