Sara is a second year graduate student in the Fanselow Lab. She is interested in the role of context similarity in fear extinction, the effects of PTSD on safety signal recognition and the neural mechanisms behind the representations of stimuli used in fear conditioning.
- Distinguished Professor Michael S. Fanselow will receive the American Psychological Association’s 2023 Distinguished Scientific Contribution Award.January 5, 2023 - 12:37 pm
This is the highest honor conferred by the APA for scientific contributions over the researcher’s career.
In the News
- Our own Dr. Ann Hoffman contributes time to the Veterans Yoga ProjectOctober 26, 2020 - 8:56 pm
See article here
- The Science Show with Robyn Williams interviews Dr. Fanselow on how opioids are great for pain, but can bring on detrimental effects of anxietyMarch 31, 2020 - 1:30 pm
- Michael Fanselow32nd Winter Conference on Neural PlasticityFebruary 11, 2020 - 2:40 pm
- Check out our lab’s latest preprint on “A peptidergic amygdala microcircuit modulates sexually dimorphic contextual fear”February 6, 2020 - 3:23 pm
- Dr. Fanselow Keynote Session Speaker at the Gordon Research Conference on Predator-Prey InteractionsJanuary 22, 2020 - 11:11 pm